It’s that time of year friends. That time where we come off the holiday high we were on and plummet back into the real world. That time where we decide that this new year is OUR year and make our lists of New Year Resolutions. We are going to get skinnier, smarter, work harder, and be even more awesome than last year! Well, hopefully anyway.
Here are my Resolutions – in no particular order:
1) Complete the couch to 5k program. Luckily my heeler dog herd is happy to join me in this endeavor.
2) Get my gallbladder taken out so I can eat without fear again. Ha! That’s already on the schedule, but hey, when it happens it will be a resolution completed! #winning
3) On the agvocating front, I will be taking part in the #AgDay365 movement and post a picture on my social media accounts daily that highlight what’s happening in my farm life on an everyday basis.
3a) Post my pictures weekly on here so you all can see what’s going on too! (Or you can follow me on instagram: mumsandmoos or twitter: @LaneySnider
4) MyFarmer and I have decided that we need to break the cell phone addictions that we are guilty of having. That means that as soon as both of us enter the house in the evening the phones go in a designated spot and only get checked for phone calls or text messages. No social media. I’ll be the first to admit, I’m going to struggle. But I have acknowledged that I have a problem.. and that’s the first step, right?
5) Cut back on carbs. My plan is to have at least 1 meal a day that has no “bad carbs.” I’m realistic enough to know that I’m not going to go without noodles for any amount of time. Baby steps here people.
6) Continue to bust butt and grow our little mum ranch into the fall decor empire it is destined to be!
I’m sure my resolutions will change and evolve as the year goes on, but these are my basics that I’m really planning to stick to!
What are your resolutions? Anything fun?!
Let’s have a great year!